When participating in this contest, the participant accepts the following conditions:
1. Participation and Exclusion
Participation is allowed for individuals 18 years of age or older. The giveaway is open to legal residents of supported locations for GeForce NOW. Individuals working at THQ Nordic, Experiment 101 or GeForce NOW and staff working for the Giveaway Contest are excluded. Participants can enter the contest and have the possibility to win starting from July 15, 2021 until July 18, 2021. The host has the right to exclude anyone from the contest that does not follow these regulations.
How to participate:
- Follow @biomutant on Twitter
- Take a screenshot with Biomutant's photo mode
- Share it on Twitter with the hashtag #BiomutantNOW
- 10 winners will be randomly selected on the 19th of July, 2021
- All participants take part in the draw for 1 of 10 1-month GeForce NOW Priority Membership codes
- To learn more about what a Priority Membership entails, please visit GeForceNOW.com
- It is the contestant's responsibility to complete all information required to enter the contest. Flawed or incomplete contact information may disqualify contestant from entering.
How to redeem the code:
- Go to redeem.nvidia.com
- Enter the GeForce NOW code
- Follow the remaining instructions on the screen to activate your promotion
3. No cash payment, no exchange or legal process
The prize cannot be exchanged or delivered as cash payment. The winner is not allowed to transfer the prize to a third party.
The host is not liable for
- mistakes in the process of transferring or receiving data,
- theft, damage or unauthorized access and alteration of participant data,
- technical problems of any sort,
- damage of the participant’s computer due to the participation in the contest.
5. Caveat Emptor
The host does not take on any liability for the availability or functioning of the contest.
6. Privacy protection
The personal data gathered and saved by the host during the contest is only used to arrange and execute the contest. The promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Twitter.