We saw how active and excited you were when we announced the “Screenshot Contest” for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2. That’s why we would like to give you one more opportunity to get your works immortalized in the Steam version of Gothic games! Here we announce our “Gothic Steam Community Items” contest! It will be open for participation starting from April 19, 2023 until June 19, 2023.
What is that contest about?
From now on, you’ll have a chance to become a part of a legendary RPG series! All you should do is create profile backgrounds and emoticons for Gothic 1 and Gothic 2!
1. Only one entry per participants - your first email counts;
2. The subject of your email should be “Gothic Steam Community Items”;
3. Alkimia Interactive and THQ Nordic reserve the right not to publish contest works or/and implement them in Steam at all;
- Participants must be of legal age;
- Entries that are deemed to be unlawful, especially content that promotes racial hatred or violates human dignity, or which may otherwise be harmful to the goodwill and reputation of THQ Nordic will be rejected.
- The participant confirms that it holds all legal rights in the contest work and declares that by participating in the contest no rights of third parties are violated, in particular, that the contest work was personally created by the participant and that no intellectual property rights of any kind (copyrights, personal rights, likeness or registered trademarks etc) are violated in connection with this contest work. The participant declares to indemnify and hold THQ Nordic harmless against any claims of third parties.
- The participant grants to THQ Nordic and Alkimia Interactive the non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferrable, worldwide and perpetual license to use, modify, reproduce, display, perform, distribute and create derivative works of the contest work in any and all formats on any channel and in any medium, including websites and social media channels managed by THQ Nordic and/or Alkimia Interactive for the purpose of this contest, publicity, marketing and advertising.
5. By sending in your contest works via email, you agree to the terms of the contest;
6. More detailed information about the requirements you can find here - https://partner.steamgames.com/doc/marketing/tradingcards .
- Dimension – 1920x1080, JPG format smaller than 350kb;
- Title and short description;
- Quantity – 3.
- Dimension – 54px x 54px PNG and 18px x 18px PNG;
- Title and short description (example of title “:blueportal:”);
- Quantity – 2x5 (10 in total, 5 per dimensions).
To participate, send one email with your entries attached in two separate archives, one per game, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please, don’t spam the email, read everything carefully and follow all the steps as described, otherwise, your contest work can be not accepted, or it can lead to difficulties with its processing.